Welcome to AXA XL's global career site.
Please read the terms below carefully. If you understand and accept them, click “I Accept” to continue. If you do not accept these terms, please click “I Decline” and exit the site.
Site Use and Nature of Content:
The information provided by AXA XL (“the Company,” AXA XL, or We) via this site is intended to inform you about employment opportunities with AXA XL. The information contained on this site, either provided by the Company or you, shall not constitute a binding offer of employment. Such offers, if made, will be made by the Company’s Human Resources Department in accordance with local practice and legal requirements.
The Company cannot be held liable for errors or omissions on this site, or for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur while accessing this site, or any linked site, or the inability to access these sites; or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
AXA XL, together with other members of its group, including but not limited to XLCSSE (AXA XL or We or Us), are committed to compliance with data protection laws. This Privacy Statement describes how We collect, use, share and secure your personal information to consider you for employment with Us. Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
In the context of this statement, as a Data Subject, you will be hereinafter referred-to as ‘’ You’’, “Your”.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform You of the processing of Your personal data that applies or may apply to You.
Act as Data Controllers in the context of the processing of Your personal data (i.e. they determine the purposes and means of the processing of Your information):
XLCSSE (registered number 659610 ) a company incorporated in Ireland whose registered office is at XL House, 8 St Steven’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
All AXA XL Employers companies’ entities.
The Data Controller(s) is/ are hereinafter referred to as ’We’’, “Us”.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
3. WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED?
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
AXA XL may use the following information for the following purposes in connection with Your recruitment:
• As part of Your recruitment process, Your contact information, resume/CV, application details, interview notes and, where circumstances justify it and, in accordance with applicable law, the results of criminal records or financial probity inquires or other independent searches (and where We do so, You will be asked to consent to such inquires before We or our agents begin the search) to assess Your suitability for a position;
• Should an offer of employment be extended, Your national identification number, bank and tax details, and Your identification and visa and work authorization documents to complete Your onboarding process; and to contact You in the future about other positions that may match Your expressed skills and qualifications or to invite You to update Your information, unless You delete Your information from the database as described below. The legal basis to process Your personal information for these purposes are :
• Necessary pre-contractual checks to ensure that We can assess Your suitability for employment with Us;
• You consent to transfer Your personal information to other entities of the AXA XL for the purpose of considering You for employment for other positions in addition to the one(s) to which You applied directly. If You have consented to it, You may be contacted by members of the AXA XL HR team in other countries. You may withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting Us using the details at the end of this Privacy Statement.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal information from You directly when You voluntarily provide it to Us, for instance if You submit application forms to be considered for positions or contact Us.
We also collect the following types of personal information from other sources:
• Background check information from employment screening agencies or publicly available registers (as allowed by law), or references obtained during recruitment.
• Publicly available professional profiles on Websites or social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
• Information provided by recruitment agencies.
• Information about Your performance or conduct from other employees, clients or service providers You work with who may provide feedback about You for performance reviews
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share Your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
• AXA XL group companies: If You consent to it, We may transfer Your personal information to other entities of the AXA XL for the purpose of considering You for employment for other positions in addition to the one(s) to which You applied directly.
• Service providers:
• Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or professional body. We may share Your personal information with these parties where We believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
Because We operate as part of a global business, the recipients referred to above may be located outside the jurisdiction in which You are located (or in which We provide the services).
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information under European Union law or by the European Commission. Where We transfer personal data to AXA companies and service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), We provide safeguards to ensure the security and the confidentiality of Your personal data, by framing the transfer through either (i) the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission or (ii) through Binding Corporate Rules when Your personal data is transferred to other entities of the AXA XL.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal information that We collect and process about You. The measures We use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing activity of Your personal information, in line with AXA XL standards.
FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED?
You consent that Your personal information will be retained in the system during the recruitment process and until 2 years of non-activity on Your profile. If You do not consent, Your personal information will be retained in the system during the recruitment process and until 6 months of non-activity on Your profile.
If You consent to transfer Your personal information to other entities of the AXA XL for the purpose of considering You for employment for other positions in addition to the one(s) to which You applied directly, We will keep Your personal information until two consecutive years of non-activity on Your profile.
As long as Your information is retained in the system, you will have the ability to review and/or update or change Your information at any time by logging into Your profile through this site.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have certain rights regarding Your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
• access Your personal information
• rectify the information We hold about You
• erase Your personal information
• restrict Our use of Your personal information
• object to Our use of your personal information
• receive Your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
• lodge a complaint with Your local data protection authority (See contact details in Annex 1 below).
If You would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact Us at the details below. We encourage You to contact Us to update or correct Your information if it changes or if the personal information, We hold about You is inaccurate. We will contact you if We need additional information from You in order to honour Your requests.
To delete Your information from the database, please send an email to TalentAquisitionGlobalOperations@axaxl.com with "Delete from Database" in the subject line. AXA XL will act upon deletion requests sent in this manner in a reasonable timeframe; We will be unable send deletion confirmations or to respond to other requests sent to this address.
To contact Us and to exercise the rights mentioned above, You may contact the AXA XL Chief Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
You may request a copy of this Privacy Statement from Us using the contact details set out above.
We may modify or update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If We change this Privacy Statement, We will notify You of the changes. Where changes to this Privacy Statement will have a fundamental impact on the nature of the processing or otherwise have a substantial impact on You, We will give You sufficient advance notice so that You have the opportunity to exercise Your rights (e.g. to object to the processing).
Annex 1: Contact details of local data protection authorities
• Austrian Data Protection Authority: Barichgasse 40-42, 1030, Vienna, Austria
• Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information for the State of North Rhine- Westphalia: Kavalleriestraße 2 – 4, 40213 Dusseldorf, Germany
• Belgium Data Protection Authority: Autorité de protection des données, Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit, Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels.
• Bulgarian Data Protection Authority: Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, blvd. « Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov » № 2.
• Croatian Data Protection Authority: Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency, Selska cesta 136, HR – 10 000 Zagreb.
• Cyprus Data Protection Authority: Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia, Cyprus.
• Czech Republic Data Protection Authority: The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.
• Danish Data Protection Authority: datatilsynet, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, EAN 5798000066014, CVR 11883729.
• Dutch Data Protection Authority: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, PO Box 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG.
• Estonian Data Protection Authority: Data Protection Inspectorate, 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn.
• Finland Data Protection Authority: Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman, P.O. Box 800, 00531 Helsinki, Finland.
• France Data Protection Authority: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL, - 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
• Greek Data Protection Authority: Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece.
• Hungarian Data Protection Authority: H-1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.
• Irish Data Protection Authority: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland.
• Italian Data Protection Authority: Garante Per La Protezione Dei Dati Personali, Piazza Venezia n. 11, scala B.
• Latvia Data Protection Authority: Data State Inspectorate, Blaumana str. 11/13-15, 1011 Riga.
• Lithuania Data Protection Authority: State Data Protection Inspectorate, L. Sapiegos str. 17 (Left-hand entrance), LT-10312 Vilnius.
• Luxembourg Data Protection Authority: Personal Data Protection Commission, 15, Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux.
• Malta Data Protection Authority: Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Floor 2, Airways House, Triq Il-Kbira, Tas-Sliema SLM 1549
• Norwegian Data Protection Authority: Datatilsynet, P.O. Box 458 Sentrum, NO-0105 Oslo
• Swedish Data Protection Authority: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm
• Polish Data Protection Authority: Biuro Generalnego Inspektora Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
• Portuguese Data Protection Authority: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados – CNPD, Av. D. Carlos I, 134, 1º, 1200-651 Lisboa.
• Romanian Data Protection Authority: The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing, 28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Bld., District 1, post code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
• Slovak Data Protection Authority: Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic.
• Slovenian Data Protection Authority: Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia Dunajska cesta 22, SI-1000 Ljubljana.
• Spanish Data Protection Authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
• Singapore Data Protection Authority: Personal Data Protection Commission, 10 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-01 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117438.
• UK Data Protection Authority: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF